6 PRINCIPLES OF LIFE
1. No point using limited life to chase unlimited money.
2. No point in earning so much money you cannot live to spend it.
3. Money is not yours until you spend it.
4. When you are young, you use your health to chase your wealth; when you are old, you use your wealth to buy back your health. Difference is that, it is too late.
5. How happy a man is, is not how much he has but how little he needs.
6. No point working so hard to provide for the people you have no time to spend with.
We come to this world with nothing,
we leave this world with nothing!
This is the proof that you don’t have to have money to be happy.
conclusion: With money one must have time too. both are atmost important in life, without money also you can’t live and without time you can’t enjoy.